Oriental Sails Cruise Halong Bay
Oriental Sails Cruise Halong Bay is among the cheap cruises in Halong Bay. Oriental Sails cruise features with air-conditioned 16 bedrooms. On the first floor (first desk) are 12 bed rooms and kitchen. And located on the second floor are 4 cabins with connecting door, restaurant and bars. Oriental Sails cruise is a good way to enjoy Halong Magical Bay. The top desk of Oriental Sails cruise is equipped with comfortable tanning chairs & the wooden bar is a wonderful place to view Halong majestic Halong Bay. The oriental Sails cruise is 38 meters long from bow to stern and measuring an impressive 8 meters wide, Oriental Sails cruise can accommodate up to 32 passengers for overnight stay on cruise.
Oriental Sails Cruise Cabins
Total number of Cabins 16 (6 Queen Size, 10 Twin (Convertible into double room)
Average Room Size 11.6 sqm.
Total Passenger Capacity 32
- Individually controlled Air-Conditioning Wardrobe
- Hot and Cold Shower Complimentary Bottled Water
- Toilet Slippers
- Toiletries Fire Extinguisher
- Safety amenities: Life jacket, life humer, alarm system
- Reception (English and Vietnamese Speaking)
- 24-hour security
- Themed Parties on request
- Car Rental Service with Driver
- Tender for Sightseeing
- Kayaking & Fishing equipments
- Cuisine Vietnamese Seafood & Various International Dishes
- Breakfast 08:00 – 8:30 daily
- Lunch 13:00 – 14:00 daily
- Dinner 19:00 – 20:00 daily
- Seating capacity 32 passengers
- Tai Chi class
- Night fishing
- Excursions to caves, grottoes, beaches & fishing village
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong Bay
12h00 – 12h30 Embark on Oriental Sails Cruise followed by cruise briefing
13h00 – 15h30 Savor a sumptuous lunch as Oriental Sails Cruise cruises further along the limestone islands of Fighting Cock, Dog Rock and Incense Burner…
15h30 – 17h30 Visit Amazing Cave (Surprising Cave)
17h30 – 19h00 Enjoy drinks on Sundeck, snap photos the overview of Halong Bay, go swimming or just relax as the sun starts to set.
Those who fancy some experience in cooking Vietnamese dishes can join in our brief Vietnamese cooking course on board while having some free wine.
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests or just laze around.
Overnight on board in a tranquil area. (Evening activities available: night squid fishing, karaoke, dancing…)
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI
06h00 – 07h00 Start your day with swimming, exercise or photo hunt
07h00 – 11h00 Have breakfast at sunrise.
Get your hand on some kayaking, visiting Luon cave, swimming.
Option: For those who do not fancy kayaking can visit Titop Island to enjoy the panorama view of Halong Bay or just relax, swim at the beach.
Head back to the Harbor.
Disembark Oriental Sails cruise at around 11h00
12h00 – 16h30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
08h00 – 08h30 Pick up at hotel. 3.5hr drive to Halong Bay
12h00 – 12h30 Embark on Oriental Sails Cruise, followed by a cruise briefing
13h00 – 15h30 Savor a delicious lunch as Oriental Sails Cruise goes deep into Halong Bay, passing Fighting cock rock,
Dog Rock and Incense Burner, to name a few
15h30 – 17h30 Visit Amazing Cave. Kayak the hidden parts of the Bay
17h30 – 19h00 Swimming, photo shooting or just relaxing at dawn
19h00 Enjoy dinner. Partying, fishing or just lazing. O/n on board.
DAY 2: Halong – Lan Ha Bay
07h00 – 08h00 Have breakfast on boat
08h30 – 09h00 Transfer to day boat for a cruise to Lan Ha Bay
Option 1 Rock-climbing with Western instructors
10h15 – 12h30 Rock Climb on Moody’s Beach (option kayaking)
13h00 – 14h00 Lunch and transfer to Thap Ngiem (Hai Pai Beach)
14h15 – 16h30 Rock Climb on Hai Pai Beach (option kayaking)
Option 2 Relaxing & kayaking
Have the whole day relaxing on the beautiful beaches of Van Boi beach, Ba Cat beach, and leisure
kayak around the Lan Ha Bay.
16h30 – 17h00 Cruise back to Oriental Sails cruise.
19h00 Enjoy dinner. Partying, fishing or just lazing. O/n on board
DAY 3: HALONG BAY – HANOI
06h00 – 07h00 Early swimming, excising or photo hunting
07h00 – 11h00 Having breakfast at sunrise. Cruising through Drum cave, Man’s Head Islet, Van Gia fishing village
and then leisurely back to harbor
Disembark Oriental Sails Cruise at around 11.00am
12h00 – 16h30 Drive back to Hanoi and trip ends at your hotel at around 4.30pm
*Price is Net in USD Per Person. FREE payment fee for payment by credit cards online.
Oriental Sails Cruise Prices From 1 Jan 2013 – 30 Sept 2013
|ITINERARY||DOUBLE/TWIN CABIN||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT||ROCK-CLIMBING SURCHARGE|
|2 Day/1 Night||USD 95||USD 37||Not Available|
|3 Day/2 Night||USD 185||USD 73||USD 51|
- Meals as mentioned (Lunch / Dinner / Breakfast)
- Accommodation on board
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Welcome drink, fresh fruit
- All taxes and service charges
- FREE payment fee by credit cards online
- Pick-up and transfer by shuttle bus from Hanoi to Halong Bay and return
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Departure place in Hanoi: Your Hotel in Hanoi (old quarter)
- Expected departure time in Hanoi : 07:45 AM – 08:45AM
- Expected return time in Hanoi : 16:00PM
- Shuttle bus for adult : USD 10 /person/round trip
- Children under 6 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents. (Baby cot on request: Free)
- Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents
- Original passport
- Swimming suites
- Sun glasses
- Insect repellent
- All cancellation must be made in writing to us through email only.
- Cancellation due to bad weather, please refer to our FAQs.
- Cancellation made by the cruise itself will result in full refund.
- More than 2 days prior to departure time: No charge.
- 01 Day prior to departure time: 50% of the total price.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure time or no show: 100% of total price.
- More than 20 days prior to departure time: No charge.
- From 19 to 10 days prior to departure time: 50% of the total price.
- From 9 to 5 days prior to departure time: 75% of the total price.
- Less than 5 days prior to departure time or no show: 100% of total price.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition
ORIENTAL SAILS CRUISE BOOKING FORM
Oriental Sails Cruise Halong Bay,