DAY 1: HO CHI MINH – CAN THO
07h00: Tour guide and Travel bus of us will come to pick you at 28/3 Bui Vien street, Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city. Start to go to Can Tho city.
08h20: Stop at Mekong Restop Tien Giang to have breakfast.
11h00: You will stop to visit Binh Thuy ancient house was buit with Vietnamese – French style and that is also a house where the film “The Lover” of Jean-Jacques Annaud in 1990.
12h00: After admiring the ancient house, you will move to a habour and transfer to boat and start to explore the Mekong trip by:
- Firstly, you will the only one floating fish farm and try their product (fryed-chopped fish) and take a look of some special fish as: Archer fish (1 of the top 10 hunter fish because of their way of hunting).
- After the floating fish farm, you will move to visit some seasonal fruits garden to pick fruits by yourself as much as you want to enjoy at the garden, or they will serve you.
- Next, you will visit a local house to joint in a cooking class with the Vietnamese traditional cake, and enjoy a buffet cake with 7 kinds of VNese traditional cake made by local.
- After that, you will come to another garden to see what is the skill called: “flying snakehead fish” and enjoy guavas organic from the garden of local.
- 14h00: To finish the first day, you will enjoy the local lunch of Mekong Delta with the specialties made by local of that islet.
16h00: We will take you to your hotel, check in and take a rest.
18h30 – 18h30: We will pick you to go to the riverside restaurant to enjoy dinner with Vietnamese style.